Starting Date: 03-31-2009
San Francisco, California 94110
United StatesThis 4 month political education and leadership development program is designed to support the vision, strategy, and organizing skills of white activists in becoming accountable, principled anti-racist organizers building multiracial movements for justice.
The Anne Braden Anti-Racist Training Program will include...
• Building understanding of white supremacy along with patriarchy, capitalism, heterosexism, imperialism, anti-Semitism, the gender binary system and the state
• Learning histories of resistance and liberation, and about racial and economic justice movements today
• Deepening organizing strategies and skills, and visions of collective liberation
• Building grassroots fundraising skills
• Volunteer placements in racial and economic justice organizations
• Mentorship and anti-racist leadership development
Location: San Francisco, CA
Length: 4 months (August 8th through December 12th), 15 hours/week commitment.
Cost: $400-$800, sliding scale based on income. Solidarity Scholarships available.
To apply: Applications available on our website www.collectiveliberation.org, and are
due March 31st.
Geographical Scope: State