P.O. Box 4178
St. Petersburg, Florida 33713
Uhuru Solidarity Movement is an activist organization. Weâ€™re building a movement of white people to support the right of African people everywhere to be free and self-determining and to have control over their land and resources. As North Americans, the cornerstone of our work is to raise resources and organize other white people to participate. USM is open for you to join - contact us today!
Principles of Unity
1. We work under the leadership of the African Peopleâ€™s Socialist Party, which leads the Uhuru Movement.
2. We believe in reparations for African people everywhere.
3. We believe that Africa belongs to African people and the liberation of Africa and the return of all her stolen resources is in the interest of all humanity.
4. We believe that the U.S. war against colonized and oppressed people at home and abroad must end.
5. We believe that raising material solidarity for the work of the Uhuru Movement is the main focus of our work.
This is a non-campus group.
Geographical Scope: International
Added on 03-03-2005
Updated on 03-03-2005