Tallahassee, Florida 32313
Our Mission at the FSU Women's Center is:
Developing a greater awareness in the Florida State University community of the nature of women's problems and their relationship to the economic, social, and political nature of the American Society.
The FSU Women's Center is dedicated to the women on campus by:
- Defending their right to a harassment free environment.
- Educating students on domestic violence to help them protect themselves.
- Taking an active role in domestic violence prevention.
- Fighting sexual violence on campus and in the community.
- Providing a safe place for women to meet and work.
- Housing a large informative library focused on women.
This is a campus group.
Geographical Scope: Local
Added on 04-15-2009
Updated on 04-15-2009