Montreal, Quebec H2X 2X4
CanadaThe McGill Global Aids Coalition is dedicated to the eradication of Aids and to the realization, worldwide, of the right to health.
Our issues and initiatives include:
• Advocating for universal access to essential medicines.
• Advocating for debt relief for the developing world.
• Advocating for full funding of the Global Fund.
• Advocating for increased overseas development assistance.
• Increasing awareness of the Global AIDS crisis in the McGill and Montreal communities.
• Building an effective student HIV/AIDS advocacy network in Canada.
This is a campus group.
Geographical Scope: Local
Added on 11-28-2004
Updated on 11-28-2004